View releases for 'Xestia Calendar'
The latest releases for 'Xestia Calendar' are listed below:0.08
- Migrated to using the CMake build system
- Removed old Makefile, Visual Studio & Xcode projects
- Updated branding
- Implemented improved unit testing and code coverage.0.06
- Implemented UTF8 support0.05
- Implemented macOS support.
- Fixed issue where event description wasn't being loaded properly.
- Fixed issue where accounts tab was appearing first in the Preferences window.
- Implemented Win32 support.
- Fixed issue when creating/editing/deleting calendars in the default account.
- An error message causes the "Save and New" menu option in the event editor to stop and not setup a blank event causing the previous event information to be lost.
- Moved events to modern event handling used by wxWidgets.
- Removed painting of form controls as it causes issues on Win32.
- Added window management.
- Fixed crashing after changing the monthly grid after deleting an event entry.
- Fixed calendar data storage error where no account error occurs in certain functions resulting in no calendar/event data appearing.
- Add licensing and copyright information to all source files.
- Converted variable names into the camelCase format.
- Added README file explaining Xestia Calendar.
- Default local account is created each time Xestia Calendar starts if it doesn't exist.
- Added COPYING file to clarify licensing.
- configure script setup.
- Unit tests added for CalendarDataStorage.
Initial release of Xestia Calendar